Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Running to Mt. Horeb


After the long battle i had with the 850 priests the people of Israel killed them. Then Jezebel told told me that she would be sending men to kill me, because of the battle results. When i heard what Jezebel told me i rode on my horse and headed southward towards Mt. Carmel. I went to Mt. Carmel and told God that i was struggling too much and can't have anymore of it. God did reply by an earthquake, huge storms, and then he whispered in a soft tone. Elijah my prophet you have done a great job during the years. Now this is the last job i will be asking from you. Go back to Israel and anoint Elisha as your successor and Jehu as the new king of Israel. When your done you will be picked up a blazing chariot fire from heaven. Elijah went back and was heading toward Israel the last job assigned from God.

No comments: