Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Pray for Rain


After the battle on Mt. Carmel i told Ahab to go get something to eat and drink. When he did i went on top of Mt. Carmel and prayed to God to send them a mighty rainstorm. After they prayer i asked one of my servants to see what was happening in the sea. When my servant came back he told me that there was nothing and everything was in peace and quite. I prayed over and over again till the 7th time and i told my servant to go check on the weather. My servant was running as fast as his leg could bring him and speaked in a exhausted voice" there is a cloud about the size of a person's ring. I told my servant to tell Ahab to ride on a chariot and go back to jezreel, because if i doesn't he will get wiped away. My servant ran as fast as could and spoke to Ahab. Ahab rode on his horse to Jezreel while i was still on top of the mountain. Then God gave me a special strength and i ran faster than Ahab's chariot.

No comments: