Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Chariot of Fire


When i done everything God has asked me to do. God told me that a chariot of fire would bring me to heaven. The day i was being sent to heaven i told Elisha that if you catch my robe you have the strength and ability that i had. While i was waiting for the chariot sent from heaven to come i told Elisha somethings that might be helpful for him while he does the work for God. We talked for 30 minutes and when the chariot came i wished luck to Elisha. I was happy, but alittle sad about me going to heaven. I was happy about the part that i will be going to heaven, but i was sad for the fact that i could serve God and help the Israelites any longer. When i got on the Chariot of fire it was really awsome because it was about to sent me straight to heaven and the cahriot fo fire was on fire. I said good bye to Elisha and went to Heaven.

No comments: