Monday, October 6, 2008

No rain for Ahab from Elijah


When Ahab disobeyed Gods command. I one of Gods prophet was sent to tell Ahab that there would be no rain for 3 years. I was a bit scared that i had to tell the most powerful person in Israel that there is going to be no rain. I asked God if i was the only person to do the work, because i didn't want to get killed by giving a bad message to Ahab. But of course God said i was the only prophet at that time. When i got to the palace of Ahab i mumbled and was talking in a screeching voice " God has sent me to tell you that there will be no rain for 3 years." When Ahab heard that he was furious and acted like he was going to kill me. I got the goose bumps of course, because i knew he was so furious he wanted to kill anything that made him mad. So right when i finished giving the message to Ahab, God told be to head eastward to Kerith Ravine. I stayed there for a couple of years and waited for God to give me a next message to give out to the Israelite king.

No comments: