Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Elijah At Kerith Ravine


I fled to Kerith Ravine after I had talked to Ahab. I went to a widow called Zarephath. I asked the widow" can you give me some bread." Zarephath told me that once they finished this flower and water there aren't going to be anymore and they will just die. I told them just give me some bread and i will feed you and your son for eternity. When Zarephath finished making my portion of bread, I asked God to give them some flower and water that would never run out of bread. They feed ed me for 3 years. I thought the Zarephath family was really nice and his son was only 10 years old. After 2 years of living with them Zarephath's son died she sobbed continuously for along time. She asked me to tell God about the died child and give him his life back. I asked God to give the child his life back. I lade on him 3 times and his life was back.

No comments: